How do hospitals benefit from our system?
- facilitates adherence to health & safety code of practice.
- records & maintains health & safety work schedules
- reduces the risk of contamination by scheduling proper infection control.
- decreases system downtime where downtime could result in thousands of euros in lost revenues.
- decreases system downtime where downtime could affect the health of patients.
- reduces the amount of time spent in managing the maintenance team.
How Does It Work?
- user friendly web based software
- generates a daily schedule of maintenance tasks
- assigns maintenance tasks to individuals
- allows for future maintenance planning
- sms and email alerts on faults
- tracks recurring faults
- prioritises faults
- different levels of administrator access
- accessible 24/7 from any location with internet access
- removes paper based systems